at your fingertips
ExtractionAmplificationLibrary PrepSequencingData analysisReportingData miningServices
- ABL diagnostics offers a large product portfolio: from molecular reagents to clinical sample reporting, bioinformatics pipelines and IT solutions.
- Our assays are compatible with any commercial sequencing platform, Sanger and Next Generation. These target different microbiology applications (HIV, HBV, HCV, TB, CMV, etc…).
- Our software applications (CE-IVD, FDA-registered and RUO) store, analyze and interpret sequencing data to produce relevant clinical reporting. Take advantage of your NGS/Sanger genotyping information for research and clinical uses with our data mining platform.
- You can reach our IT platform through the cloud or local installation.
- We can tailor our DeepChek technology (molecular reagents and software) to fit your needs.
- We can develop research collaborations with you resulting in common growth and reward.
EARLY ACCESS PROGRAM
DeepChek® SingleRound RT-PCR HIV and HCV Assays – RUO
Early Access Program
- Combine optimized reagents for the SingleRound RT-PCR of HIV (RT, PROT, INT) and HCV (NS5B/5'UTR, NS5A) regions, with validated primers and protocol.
- Generate amplicons which can be sequenced by any Sanger or Next Generation Sequencing technologies at your convenience.
- Include data analysis through our DeepChek®-HIV or DeepChek®-HCV applications and generate reports tailored to your laboratory activities.
- Intended for public or private laboratories
- Performing HIV or HCV RT-PCR and sequencing
- Equipped with Sanger or NGS instruments
- Interested to use the DeepChek® SingleRound RT-PCR HIV or HCV Assays
- Agree to discuss results with ABL
- Agree to receive 1 DeepChek® SingleRound RT-PCR Assay at no cost1
- (1) ABL is currently offering interesting conditions:
- Special pricing for sites willing to conduct evaluation studies.
- Early Access Program including 1 Assay of your choice for free (All shipment-related costs should be paid by the client. Participation to this Early Access Program shall be previously agreed by ABL. Program not available in some countries).
Join the program!
Standardized Genotyping Kit Generating Amplicons Suited for Sanger and Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Procedures.
AssaysStandardized Genotyping Kit Generating Amplicons Suited for Sanger and Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Procedures.
- Easy-to-use (semi-automated strips) workflow– with pre-loaded microwell plates
- Designed for Sanger & Next Generation Sequencing
- Standardized (ISO-13485) Assay for 8 to 24 samples
- Standardized GMP Manufacturing
- Detailed and Validated Protocols for Sanger and NGS genotyping
- Compatible with DeepChek ® NGS and ViroScore® Sanger Suite software
- Suited to individual needs
- HIV (RT/PROT, INT, V3)
- HCV (NS5B, NS3, NS5A, WG)
- Other (HBV, TB, CMV, HPV)
The ViroScore® Suite software (CE-IVD marked) provides the key functionality for disease-specific drug resistance data interpretation and storage of HIV, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C sanger sequencing.
Viroscore®The ViroScore® Suite software (CE-IVD marked) provides the key functionality for disease-specific drug resistance data interpretation and storage of HIV, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C sanger sequencing.
- Collect and exchange any type of Sanger sequencing data for HIV, HBV and HCV
- Detect and interpret mutations: currently more than 7 HIV drug resistance interpretation expert algorithms are available (Stanford HIVdb, Geno2Pheno, ANRS, RIS, HIV Grade,etc ...)
- Subtype characterization
- Quality control assessment
- Real-time update of the knowledge base
- Cumulative interpretation
- Standardized database for data exchange across sites and institutions
DeepChek® Combined with NGS Platforms Aids in the Generation of Meaningful Genotyping Reports for Personalized Healthcare.
DeepChek®DeepChek® Combined with NGS Platforms Aids in the Generation of Meaningful Genotyping Reports for Personalized Healthcare.
- Compatible with most NGS platforms
- Extended portfolio of applications (HIV -> CE-IVD marked, HBV, HCV, CMV, HPV…)
- Many types of analyses (subtyping, variant calling, drug resistance assessment, …)
- Reporting directly suited for clinical use and research activities
- Well-validated and reliable platform
SeqHepB provides an on-line predicative tool, enabling clinicians to make an informed decision as to drug selection based on the mutational and resistance profile of the hepatitis B virus (HBV) in an individual patient at any given time.
SeqHepBThe SeqHepB system is a highly accurate and unique bio-informatics viral genomic sequencing software, which has a wide spectrum of applications, including for use by/for:
- Clinical Trials
- Drug Development
SeqHepB is linked to a comprehensive in-vitro phenotypic database of major Hepatitis B drug resistant mutants and is built on the world's most complete collection of patented HBV drug resistance mutations. It is underpinned by a consortium of experts in the management of hepatitis B, thus further supporting its own extensive clinical case studies and clinical utility.
In practice, upon receipt of a patient blood sample, a licensed laboratory generates a genetic sequence which is then entered into the SeqHepB on-line system. The software generates a resistance profile based on the primary and secondary mutations found in the sequence.
As a dynamic HBV resistance profiling system, SeqHepB has been designed to keep up with a virus that is continually changing. It is this unrelenting evolution during antiviral therapy that is at the centre of cross-resistance and multi-drug resistance and enables SeqHepB to map the mutational "pathways" of the virus.
PyroVir software is an automated processing of HIV-1 V3 env ultra-deep pyrosequencing data.
PyroVirPyroVir software is an automated processing of HIV-1 V3 env ultra-deep pyrosequencing data.
- Use of different filters to discard artefactual or non-functional V3 sequences
- Validation of the sensitivity threshold for each nucleotide position considering errors generated during PCR and sequencing steps
- Tropism prediction based on combined rules adapted to the different HIV-1 subtypes
- Quick analysis
Please click here to use PyroVir online
VisibleChek™ is a Global Data Exploratory Framework that Handles Clinical & Molecular, Financial/Economical information from our softwares.
VisibleChek™VisibleChek™ is a Global Data Exploratory Framework that Handles Clinical & Molecular, Financial/Economical information from our softwares.
- Compatible with ViroScore and DeepChek
- On-the-click data querying
- Data exploration
- Embedded graphical displays
- Full data export/reporting
- Bookmark queries/filters of interest
- Data analysis for statistical use
- Report designer
We offer a large range of personalised services to build a unique platform adapted to your needs and workflow.
ABL has vast experience and expertise in:
- IT infrastructure with hardware, cloud based solutions and integration with other systems (LIS and HIS) through web services and HL7 standards
- Research projects: we can be your partner in diagnostics
We would be pleased to create new business with you. This could including the distribution of our products, development of new assays/software in Infectious diseases, Human Genomics and Oncology applications, and any other opportunities you have identified within the diagnostics arena.